Monday, December 6, 2010

WoW i'M rAnDoM

Ok, well I have a lot to go on about, so I hope you are ready to listen to the raving madness of a lunatic :) :) :)

Ragazza Strana, by the way, means weird girl in Italian. I just thought i should tell those of you who, like me, couldn't be bothered looking it up on  google translate. My Italian teacher would be proud of me :)

If you are bored go to http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9644 . This is where you can play the big red button game,which is hilarious. And if you are wondering, there is a white button. It apparantly used to lead to the green button page, but now leads to nothing. So, yeh.

ILY SPACE :) :) :)

Ok, so I know this is random (maybe I should change my name to random girl, which is ragazza qualsiasi, by the way), but I have decided that when and if I ever get a new dog, I should call it Zingzingzingbar, after the character in that random show Boobah! Poll down the page :)

Ragazza Qualsiasi, signing off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment